What equipment does DH Fire Foam Fire Extinguishing System need
DH Fire Foam Fire Extinguishing System is a modern fire fighting system ✅ The equipment is linked together to help effectively in the firefighting ✅ Diagram of the foam fire fighting system ✅ Consulting on drawing of an Indian Foam fire fighting system DEGREE
1. HD Fire India Foam Tank
- For Indian Foam tanks, there will be 02 types of vertical and horizontal tanks, with a capacity of 15,000 liters depending on your choice, they have the task of - Provides a more reliable and simple foam rate method. The bladder tank system consists of a pressure rated tank with a rubber bladder inside. After operating the system, the incoming water pressurizes the rubber bladder, which supplies pressurized foam to the proportioning device (proportional controller). The foam rate controller concentrates on the fire water flow, creating a foam solution. The solution is then directed to the hazardous area protection discharge devices. The bladder tank is available in horizontal and vertical mounting with a fully pre-tube option. HD bladder carry tanks UL, FM and CE approvals. Please contact our sales for more details on approvals and certifications.
HD Fire India Foam Tank...Technical Reference .... TẠI ĐÂY
2. Foam Mixer RCW-B, RCW-BM ...TẠI ĐÂY
3. Collective Control Valves HD Fire CV & H...TẠI ĐÂY
The HD Fire CV & H Concentrated Foam Control Valve is a foam concentrate control valve designed for use in bladder tank foam systems or in-line balanced pressure equalization systems. The valve opens automatically when water supply is established through the inlet pipe of the bladder tank proportional controller or in an in-line balanced pressure equalization system. CV model HD foam centralized control valve is part of FM approved foam system.
4. HD Fire PS, PB, PMS, PMB . Pressure Equalizer Pump...TẠI ĐÂY
The Proportioner Foam Pressure Balancing Pump (ILBP) is used with an actively concentrated foam supply pump. The foam flow control system precisely focuses the flow of water over a wide range of flow rates and pressures. ILBP is used to operate multiple foam injections simultaneously even with different pressures between two injection points with a single concentrate supply line. Different sizes of inline equalizer pressure equalizers can be combined to suit the flow requirements of each hazardous area. Inline Proportioner Foam Pressure Balancer is UL listed.
5. HD Fire IG & IS Foam Mixer..TẠI ĐÂY
The HD IG & IS Foam Mixer is used to produce foam concentrate liquid in the water stream to deliver the solution in proportion of the concentrate liquid and water, to the foam production equipment. The inductors are designed primarily for use in fixed foam installations to provide a simple and reliable method of scaling in constant flow applications. Each inductor is designed for a predefined water pressure to give the correct ratio at that pressure and discharge rate. An increase or decrease in inlet pressure will result in an increase or decrease in flow rate, which in turn will change the ratio.
6.HD Fire IE225 & IE450 . Portable Inline Foam Inductor...TẠI ĐÂY
HD Fire IE225 & IE450 FM Portable Inline Inline Foam Inductors Series IE225 and IE450 FM Inductive Handheld/Handheld Inline Foam Inductors are primarily designed for use in manual firefighting to provide a method of weighing for simplicity and reliability in continuous flow applications. Each inductor is designed for a predefined water pressure to give the correct ratio at that pressure and discharge rate. The inductor is preset at flow and pressure as specified in Table I. An increase or decrease in inlet pressure will result in an increase or decrease in flow rate, which in turn will change the ratio.
7. HD Fire Foam Concentrated Foam Storage Tank... TẠI ĐÂY
HD Fire Foam Concentrated Foam Tank Application: Atmospheric tank used with Inline Inductor, Pressure Foam Balancer and Inline Pressure Foam Balancing System.
8. HD Fire Foam Concentrate Control Valve BV & BV-S...TẠI ĐÂY
HD Fire BV & BV-S Foam Concentration Control Valve,Foam System : Foam concentrate bypass valve is used in a pressure-balanced foam-balanced sliding system. The valve bypasses the controlled excess foam to concentrate the tank.
9. High Pressure Foaming Pump System HD Fire...TẠI ĐÂY
The HD Fire Foam Balancing Pump System precisely controls the flow of concentrated foam into the water stream. The system automatically controls the concentrated foam over a range of flows and pressures, without the need for manual adjustment. This system is commonly used in stationary foam systems and specialized mobile equipment to protect foam tanks, offshore platforms, hangers, docks, rack loads and in many other applications and in all kinds of dangers.
For any information that needs technical advice, design of Foam fire fighting system, please contact hotline: 0917.911.114