UV IR FLAME DETECTOR
A fire produces smoke, heat, flame and etc. The flame detector analyzes sensory inputs from Ultraviolet & Infrared light sources with flickering effect within.
These UV/IR threshold signals are compared to detect fire and minimizes false alarm. Especially, MEKASENTRON’s UX150 flame detector monitors hydrocarbon-based fuel and hydrogen fires.
These Flame Detectors are approved and certified by a variety of third party agencies, including FM, IECEx, ATEX, NEPSI, KGS and KFI. These approvals and certifications assure our customers that we carry only the highest quality of products and performance.
- Explosion-proof Type : Suitable for hazardous locations
- Immune Sunlight, Lamp, Arc Welding and Hot plate
- Adjustable Swivel Mount
- RS485 Communication : Non-isolation output (2 wiring), 9600bps.
- Water and Dust Tight
- EMC Protected
- Fire and Fault Relays
- False Alarm immunity
- Indoor and outdoor usage
▪ Detects Hydrogen and Hydrocarbon based flames also
▪ Suitable for hazardous areas such as Oil, Gas stations and Petrochemical plants
▪ Electrical Substation, Semiconductor equipment, Petroleum Storage Tanks
▪ Hydrogen Charging Station and any place that use hydrogen