Korean Shilla Diaphragm Valve
Machino Type, BSQ Type,Storze Type⭐
✅ Diaphragm valve Shilla in English called diaphragm valve is a type of valve that uses an elastic plastic diaphragm to regulate the flow of matter. This diaphragm has a latch that connects to the ejector pin ⭐
✅ This push pin moves up and down thanks to the valve lever
Diaphragm valves are designed for fire fighting purposes and are designed to discharge maximum flow rate in case of fire under any adverse conditions. Can be completely blocked with a rubber sheet, so there is no damage due to foreign substances. Diaphragm connection made of EPDM is applied to valve body made of copper, which has excellent corrosion resistance. In addition, it can be used for industrial or marine purposes, and is based on a threaded connector.
- Machino Quick,
- BS Quick
- Storz and other types of connectors are available. Specifications Inlet : FLANGE 2-1/2", 3" Outlet Material
- Inlet size: FLANGE 2-1/2", 3"
- Outlet size: FE(M), Machino Quick, BS Quick, Storz
- Working pressure: 1.6Mpa
- Structure: Bronze & EPDM Rubber
- Note : Apply to fire fighting, such as fire hose with CE Certificate